Saturday, December 11, 2010

It goes without saying that decide in some time must be true , but in last summer I decided wrong way , because I want to study in USA , on other hand my parents need to stay here. I feel bored in Riyadh ,so I want to refresh and see a new life there , in addition you take certifecate better than here , by the way my cousins in LA so I would to go with them, after that the time became short, then I have to stay here , but I'm not sad because I know Allah with me and he wrote the right way .

1 comment:

  1. It goes without saying that a decision at any time must be correct, but last summer, I made a wrong decision. I want to study in the USA , and on other hand, my parents need me to stay here. I feel bored in Riyadh, so I want to refresh myself and see a new life there. In addition, you can earn a certificate better than here. By the way, my cousins are in LA so I would to go with them. After that, I had less time, so I had to stay here, but I'm not sad because I know Allah is with me and he wrote what is destined for me.

    ReplyDelete